Class 3B Laser + Neuropathyadmin2020-09-13T05:09:46+00:00
Class 3B Laser + Neuropathy Treatments
Diabetic neuropathy facts
● Diabetic neuropathy is damage to nerves that occurs as a result of diabetes.
● Diabetes is thought to damage nerves as a result of prolonged elevated levels of blood glucose.
● Different types of diabetic neuropathy include peripheral neuropathy, focal neuropathy, autonomic neuropathy, and proximal neuropathy.
● Peripheral neuropathy most commonly causes:
○ tingling, and
○ numbness of the feet and lower legs.
New non-surgical class 3B cold laser therapy
Zero drugs! Zero surgery! Zero pain!
Zero dangerous risk or recovery down time like surgicial options!
Pain & numbness improve with each treatment!
So what is the solution?
Class 3B cold laser stimulates tissue repair and decreases pain and inflammation immediately upon contact with your cells! Our laser from microlight lasers, the leading maker of cold lasers with over 10,000 lasers in use at professional colleges and doctor’s offices in N. America, penetrates 5 cm deep into your tissues proven by extensive research. We can target problem areas as with neuropathy and reverse the devastating effects of pain and numbness with repeated series of treatments! It is safe, effective and cost effective way to improve the quality of you and your loved one’s lives!